So I stumbled upon this awesome pdf from the University of Wisconsin-Madison titled: Why hire a Liberal Arts major
The document outlines a few major reasons that employers can benefit from.
1. Liberal arts majors are passionate, self‐motivated learners
2. Liberal arts majors are tolerant, culturally‐aware and globally knowledgeable
3. Liberal arts majors possess exceptional communication skills
4. Liberal arts majors are not limited by specialization
5. Liberal arts majors need you!
All that said, The College of Wooster has really prepared me for life in the real world and I think that the Liberal Artsy way of doing things is kind of awesome. If I didn’t I wouldn’t advocate for it so. Just saying.